"JOY in the Journey" (Post 4)

"JOY in the Journey"
(Post 4)

So there is A LOT going on but I am seeing God's hand in everything. I took my youngest to the public school down the street for a speech evaluation and they told me that my youngest could get speech therapy but because I homeschool him now he would have to attend the public school (starting in a week till June) to get the speech therapy. I met the Kindergarten teacher and she was very sweet. I admit, as a Christian mother, I was a bit nervous about sending my youngest to public school (but God knew how I felt) and He surprised me later on that evening when my oldest and I went to the Lutheran high school to sign up for classes and electives for this upcoming Fall semester. We were sitting in the gym waiting for it to start and I turned around and saw this lady (who looked VERY familiar). She looked at me and we pointed at one another and said, "Hey! We saw each other this morning at the public school!" It was my youngest Kindergarten teacher for these next 3 months!!! She is a believer in Christ and Lutheran!! Her son will be a freshman this upcoming Fall as well. Talk about a kiss from God! I also saw many families I had known from my past when my kids attended Lutheran school years ago.

Another kiss from God was signing up for the class my daughter really wanted: a language class---Mandarin. We met the teacher and she was the sweetest lady. She even wrote down my daughter's name on her Chinese newspaper, showed her some Mandarin and just made my daughter feel so welcomed. She felt so good after that encounter with the Mandarin teacher.

All these things that are going on may seem overwhelming but I am seeing that God has a plan. He has us! I am learning so much as well in setting up evaluations for my older kids and speech therapy for my youngest. I know all this is not in vain. God is doing SOMETHING and I am excited to see the outcome!

It is not an easy road (and God never promised it would be) but with Christ it is one filled with JOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 6)

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 2)

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 3)