"JOY in the Journey" (post 1)

"JOY in the Journey"
(Post 1)

Last night we ended up praying together but it is still tough.... my children have a combo of strong-willed personality added with anxiety/SPD/possible ADHD and whatever else. My oldest has possibly mild depression along with whatever else she has. It can be chaotic and not a very joyful household. We do have moments of joy but it is not common for everyone to be in high spirits. This is literally my cross I daily bear. I am trusting God because He has a reason for everything but man is it hard. On a positive note I am learning to relate to other parents whose kids have issues as well. I use to be that prideful woman who constantly put her foot in her mouth, thinking I knew everything. But now through this trial God is teaching me to be more compassionate and empathetic. 

God is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 6)

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 2)

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 3)