"JOY in the Journey" (Post 2)

"JOY in the Journey"
(Post 2)


Being a parent of unique, strong-willed, transparent, rigid, and sensitive kids is not easy. It is very hard. I go through times of feeling overwhelmed in this parenting journey BUT I know without a doubt God has us in the palm of His hand. God never promised a cruise through life but a battle with His armor on.

A few years ago I would have been crying out to God, "Why me Lord?!" but now I know (not just in my mind but my very core) that He has a greater purpose. And even in the midst of tears and feelings of anxiousness there is still joy. It is an inner peace that is deeper than happiness. I would have never understood true JOY IN HIM without first going through suffering...

He has us. I am so thankful! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 6)

"JOY in the Journey" (Post 3)